Wednesday, August 19, 2015

10 days

There are only 10 days until the wedding folks. Let me break that down for you. That means there are only:

  • 10 more sleeps
  • 6 more days of work (I'm taking the 28th off to finish last minute wedding prep)
  • 4 more gym sessions
  • 3 more Zumbas
  • 1 Yellow Ribbon conference 
  • 1 Weight Watchers weigh-in (not looking forward to that)
  • 1 more visit from my Aunt Flo 
There isn't much left to do at all! We just have to purchase tablecloths for the reception, a few punch items, punch cups, memory card for the camera, and two scoops for the candy. After we purchase all that we just have to pay people such as the church, pastor, caterer, cake lady, and the DJ. That will all be the most expensive part! Next Wednesday I get my mani-pedi, then Thursday when Darren gets off work we are going to Wichita to pick up my dress and his tux. Then Friday, with the help of some family, we are going to decorate the reception hall and have rehearsal and rehearsal dinner that night. I'm am so excited and just wish it was here already. August has been moving at snail speed lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment