Thursday, August 13, 2015

16 Days

Yes, you read that right! There are only 16 days until our wedding! Yesterday, marked 8 months since Darren proposed. It has gone by so fast. I hope the next 10 months go by just as fast, but after that I would like them to just go as slow as possible. 

This weekend, Darren and I each have our bachelor/bachelorette parties. I think we are both pretty excited! For mine, we are going to Wichita and eating some yummy Mexican food at Abuelos then heading to Pinot's Palette to paint a pretty picture. We get to bring wine and other yummy drinks, so it should be a good time. For Darren's party, he and his friends/family are smoking meat, drinking beer, and doing some shooting. Should be a good time all around! It's also my first night away from Darren since last October, so I'm a little sad about that, but also excited because I need my girl time and he needs his man time. 

Tonight we are having a date night of sorts. He got a call a couple of days ago saying that my rings were done (they were being soldered together), so we are going to go pick those up and eat at Chipotle. We could pick them up next weekend because he has a work conference in Wichita, but I need to see my rings right this very minute! 

Between work and wedding events, our only free day until the wedding is this Sunday. I hope to just relax, watch Netflix, and eat beef stew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment