Monday, August 17, 2015

Bachelorette Party Pics

Pictures speak louder than words sometimes, so I'll just let all the pictures do the talking. They aren't in order, and it kills the OCD in me, but I can deal with it if you can :)


















































































Sorry this post is a mess! I can't figure out how to get the pics side by side. Haha! It was a great night. I did miss Darren, and yes we texted a little throughout the night and talked on the phone that night. Bad us! I hate having fun without him, but he was also having his own fun at his bachelor party. Eating smoked meat, shooting guns, and drinking. He said the next day he would like to take me shooting with him sometime. Won't say no to that! There are only 12 days left until the wedding. Crazy how time flies sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment