Monday, November 30, 2015

Marriage: Month 3

Yesterday marked 3 months of marriage! Darren usually FaceTimes me before he goes to work and I asked him if he remembered what today was and he said we've been married for 3 months! To me, it feels much longer than three months. This month, we have learned how to survive without each other. I haven't cried in about a week. It helps setting new routines and not sticking to our old one we had regarding morning routines, exercise routines, mealtimes, and our nighttime routine. We'll get that when he comes back! Even though I wasn't sure it was possible, I am doing ok and I think we are both getting in a good routine of what will work best for us both. In summary, this month we learned that although we need each other, it is possible to live without each other. For awhile as least. I'm ready for our old routines to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment